Friday, February 02, 2007

Yeah, we're in Australia.

So the other day, Allen and I were out with some friends at a bar when this guy comes in with a huge snake wrapped around his neck and shoulders. He just walked in, like it was nothing unusual. We were playing pool near the door, so we saw him walk in. He looked at us, sort of assessing if it was ok for him to walk by us, looking to see if anyone was freaked out. We had a conversation with him, he told us all about his beloved pet, and encouraged us to touch it and hold it. I was patting it when I realized how weird this was.







I guess it's not every day you see a snake in a bar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis au Japon said...

This summer I saw a guy with a snake on the streets of Montreal! There are pictures somewhere, I will find them!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home