Monday, January 08, 2007

I couldn't sleep last night.

It wasn't because I wasn't tired. Or because it was too hot. Or because I was not comfortable.

It's because I couldn't stop thinking about my siblings going to my parent's house for brunch.

About my mother cooking something wonderful because she was having her kids over.

About my dad who's birthday I just missed.

About my best friend who just came back to Montréal.


I was approached for a film job.
I am meeting with my maybe future boss tomorrow.
And I couldn't stop thinking about which I wanted more.

That big job, or to be home for brunch.


Paulo Coelho once said:

'Always be ready to pay the price of your dreams.'



How much are you paying for yours?

3 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

I understand...
We're there with you, in toughts...
Big hugs and kisses from afar!

3:44 PM  
Blogger PatLam said...

I'm this --> <-- close to finish my transporter. If school could stop busting my butt all the time I could finish it.... in the meanwhile, do not see what it's costing you, see what it's giving you back and what it will bring you in the future.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Francis au Japon said...

Same one you are...
Believe me, when I talked to my grand-mother on the phone and she told me that she misses me...I had tears in my eyes.
I am sending you lots and lots of positive energy. Hang in there!
Lots of kisses and love from Yokohama, Japan. I know it sounds cheesy, but you are not alone.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home