Monday, February 12, 2007

Are you kidding me????

Ok. There are lots of great things about living in the city. Everything is close, you don't have to use any other mode of transportation than your two legs, there is always something happening, and I can get to work in no time.

But here's the thing.

On my street, somehow, there's always something making an obscene amount of noise early in the morning. I am talking about things like containers of metal things being dumped in a huge noisy truck at 6am. It's not like the lovely sound of the garbage truck coming by. It's so much more anoying than that.

And this morning, a new addition to the annoying list of super loud noises made in the morning. A ?%$&%?*?&( wood chipper. Yeah. A HUGE wood chipper right under my window and it's 9am. I am trying to sleep still, I had a big night last night. Man, we are in the city. Why is there a WOOD CHIPPER right under my window!!!!!
Go figure. It's my day off and I get woken up like this. Great. Now I am grumpy.

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

seriously? seriously? SERIOUSLY?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home