Saturday, October 15, 2005

My day off

I have been on set every day since thursday last week. I woke up late this morning. This past week has been wonderful, but oh so exhausting.
I woke up to a mountain of dirty clothes and an empty fridge. I guess that's what you get when you work 13 or 14 hours a day; no time to run erronds or do laundry.
So I did. All day today.

Yeah. Great day off, hun?

It's weird how you live in a small bubble when shooting a movie. You become so close to your cast and fellow crew members. The energy that surrounds this set is pretty special. You only really realize it when you go back home to your regular life.

I have applied for an attachment job on December Boys. A feature that will be shot on Kangaroo Island in November/December that will star Harry Potter himself, Mr. Daniel Radcliffe, and the girl who is playing the character of Melody in the movie we are shooting right now, the next big thing in Hollywood, Miss Teresa Palmer.
December Boys is a movie set in the 60's. How great would it be to be a part of it?
We'll see if I get an interview for the position.

In the meantime, I have to go food shopping if I want to eat tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home