Friday, October 07, 2005

Back in the game

The two last days have been absolutely crazy.

We started shooting the last parts of the film we had worked on in January. Lots of things have changed and been added, and we are all back into it, cast and crew.
What's great is that we had sooo much fun together back then, and now that everybody is back, we are having an absolute blast. What a reunion. The atmosphere is so amazing.
It must be really rare to have that kind of vibe in the air when shooting a feature.
I looooove going to work. I love my job. I really really do. I don't even have the feeling I'm working. Don't get me wrong, my job is difficult and it is hard work, it's not made for everyone, but man, I just can't get enough of it. I am exhausted. I was on set at 5h45 this morning and came back home at 7h. Stopped less than half an hour to eat during the day. But man, I loved every minute of it.
We have lots of those hard days ahead.
Do I care? Nah.

Nah, nah, nah.

You know that saying that goes:
'When you find a job you love, you never work a day in your life' ?

Well, it's true.

1 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

it is good to see you having so much fun working on that movie...

continue like that...

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home