Friday, September 09, 2005

The Plunge

I am getting married tomorrow.

Woah. That's a scary thought. I don't even realize it yet.
There is so much to do I have forgotten what tomorrow will really be about.
I am not nervous. I know he is the one.

Just wanted to tell you guys, oh Canadian friends and family, that I wish you could all be here to spend our special day with us. We will miss you tremendously.
But we will see you next year for our Canadian wedding.

My parents are arriving in a few hours. I think reality will hit me when I see them.
Somehow, through all the wedding plans and preperations, I realized how much my mother is a kind of barometer for me. When I'm not sure what I want or what to do, I really do seek her advice. I guess a daughter needs her mother on her wedding day.

Love you all, wish me luck and good weather.
x x x

4 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

I'm thinking about you both, I'm sure everything will go well. Much Love!

4:11 PM  
Blogger S said...

crazy. I feel it's putting a term to our childhood... sad, but a new wave to come! really, I'm happy for you both. I hope some good weather too! are you doing this outside?

10:58 PM  
Blogger Francis au Japon said...

Felicitations mademoiselle euhhh Madame ;-)

J`ai pense a toi hier.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

je pense que mon premier comment va être sur ton blog...je n'arrive pas à les mettre sur le blog de vanou...bizarre

alors félicitations...pour vous deux et j'ai bien hâte de vous voir pour le 2eme mariage ici...

moi le jour de ton mariage j'ai eu un nouveau kitchen aid stove de phil...

bises

je pense à vous.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home