Monday, August 22, 2005

David Jones

I decided to go and register for wedding gifts today. I didn't think I'd have to, cause only close friends and family are coming to the wedding, but people kept asking us what we wanted, what we needed, and it was becoming overwhelming. So I just went and did it.
Maybe I shouldn't have, cause now I'm getting excited about getting gifts. I sincerely didn't think we'd get any presents. It's a small wedding, and we are just happy to have people come and share our special day with us. But there I was, in the middle of David Jones, looking at some pretty nice stuff.

It's a strange way to shop, putting up a registery, because you sort of go:
'ooooohhh, I hope someone gets me this....ooooh....I hope I get that!!!'
It's like shopping for a surprise. It's pretty weird.
Cause then you get attached to the things you really really want. You wish you could put stars beside things on the list...

And you tell yourself you'll probably go and buy it anyway if you don't get it on your wedding day.

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

that's what Chantal and my Dad did for their wedding! But than again... they have a bit more money than we do.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home