Thursday, August 04, 2005

Booo hooo

I left my oakley glasses in the production office after a day on set. The next day, I called the producer to tell her I left them there, and she said she'd seen them, and that she would get them so I could come by and pick them up. A few days later, I walk up to the office only for the producer to tell me that she couldn't find them. She thinks someone might have grabbed them and left with them....

Booo hooooo.....!!!!! My oakleys!!!!!
They don't make that model anymore....
I've had them for 8 years. That's a long time to get attached to a pair of sunnies.
I'm sooooo sad.
And now, I don't have any money to buy a new pair. And I wouldn't find the sames ones again anyway. And all that because I was distracted for one second.....

Man, sometimes, I just feel like the stupidest girl.....

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

you never know, they might pop up on ebay...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home