Thursday, August 18, 2005

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

I'm sick.
My sinuses are stuffed, I can't breathe, I have such a headache that I feel like my head is going to implode. I can't stop caughing, and my chest hurts really bad, it hurts all the way across my back. My muscles are tired, my throat hurts so bad everytime I caugh or breathe. It hurts my chest when I breathe as well.
I'm tired of being stuck in bed and on the sofa and have to call in sick at work when I really need the money.
I'm sorry, I needed to whine for a while.

I'm done now.
Back to my kleenex box and loads of fluids.

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

poor little mp... chicken soup anyone?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Francis au Japon said...

I would offer you hot green tea, but I am still 9 hours away from you...hang in there

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home