Friday, September 02, 2005

HSA

This morning, I had to go and have a medical exam at Health South Australia. Had to do it for immigration purposes. I had to fill out all these forms that asked all sorts of questions. I actually had to write down every single time I ever went to the hospital in my life. Like I remembered that on the spot. 'Oh yeah, I remember this time when I was 4, I had a fever.' Yeah right. My God.

Anyway. When I called in for my appointment, they didn't tell me I had to take a eye exam, urine test and a blood test on top of every thing else. What a nice surprise.
I thought it would be a :'ok, open your mouth and say aaaaahhhh' kind of thing. Apparently not.

Anyway, apparently, my veins were shy today so the nice lady had to stick the needle twice in my right arm, and then had to switch to the other arm to finally get some blood out... how fun.
Then a full medical exam, two forms, passeport pictures an a chest x-ray later and I was on my way. Ouf.

Ah, the things I do for my man.

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Well that doesn't seem to nice... but it will be over soon.
oh and you can delete that previous comment it's spam.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home