Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Pictures





We were so lucky to have a nice day. It was supposed to hale and rain and be 16 degrees. But it was beautiful, and my future husband, although very nervous, looked absolutely gorgeous, waiting for my down our 'aisle' people created for us near the river. Ok, I have got to say these are a few pictures my parents took. Although I love them to bits, I have to say they are not the best photographers. I cropped a few pictures because they were crooked and stuff. And sometimes, I have to say I think I look chubby in my dress although I have lost 10 pounds. Go figure. It must be the light or the angle or the reflection on the dress fabric or something...Oh well, maybe some other people's pictures will be better. I have 6 36 pose black and white rolls my cinematographer took for us as our 'real' photographer. I will scan a few of them when I get them develloped and put them on this blog.
So for now, these are just a few of them.

I missed lots of people that day, my family and friends, but I do have to say that everything I was nervous about (which was pretty much everything) turned out perfectly. So the day was a great day.

Looking into Allen's eyes while he was reading me his vows made it the most moving day of my life. I looked at them and saw my husband. It was very powerful.


Thank you all for your kind wishes.

4 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Je suis toute emue a voir ces belles photos. I'm really happy for you both. lots of kisses.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Francis au Japon said...

Hey!
Felicitations encore. Les photos etaient ravissantes.
Je suis heureux de voir que tu es heureuse aussi et ton homme le smeble aussi.
Longue vie a votre union.
Et le bonheur ne fait que commencer, profitez-en en masse.
xxx

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut ma soeur down under!!!! je suis tellement content pour toi! C'est fou comment je te sens heureuse, et ça confirme que mon devoir en tant que grand frère est accompli ;-) C'est un réel bonheur que de te voir si joyeuse en compagnie de cet homme super génial :)

Tu étais super belle sur les photos. Allen aussi! Pas mal beau bonhomme!
J'aurais vraiment être présent...j'étais triste de manquer un tel événement. J'aurais bien aimé voir votre vie de Aussie.Ça sera pour bientôt :)

Plein de bonheur pour la vie :)
I love you and I kiss you ;-)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heureuse vie aux nouveaux mariés. La photo où les tourtereaux se regardent dans les yeux donne tout son sens à l'expression "une image vaut mille mots"...
Félicititations
Bizou du Québec

Mel et Mat

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home