Thursday, March 15, 2007

When you hate waking up

I woke up this morning in a panic. It was 9h30 and I was going to be late for the airport. Yeah. Not really. I had just dreamt that Vanou's flights back from Manilla were like this: Manilla to Sydney, Sydney to Vancouver, Vancouver to Montréal, and that she had convinced her boss to get a few days off and come to Adelaide, cause really, it was too stupid to pass through Sydney and not take that one hour and a half flight to come and see me.

She had emailed me to tell me everything, and we spoke on msn to organise everything. I had arranged to borrow my friend's car to go and pick her up. It was all so real.

So when I woke up and I realized it was all a very deceiving dream, it sucked.
Sucks even more when I don't know when I'll see my bestie again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis au Japon said...

I had about the same dream....but instead of Sydney it was Tokyo. And strangely enough I got up late this morning...wow...

8:56 PM  
Blogger appelsj said...

Hey sweetie!
I which I could do exactly that...
But I just HAVE to get home right now ;)

1:35 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

peut-etre la prochaine fois...aller si loin...elle pourrait peut-etre faire un petit stop...

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home