Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I feel fabulous.

I just got home from the McLeod's Daughters set. They called me last minute to replace a clapper-loader. My boss at the restaurant worked her magic and got me out of the shift I had tonight. She's the best.

So I spent the day in Kingsford, in the heat(36 degrees), in the camera truck and on the beautiful land and homestead they have as a set. I ran around so much. I was so dirty and sweaty at the end of my 13h day, the shower I just took was absolutely delicious. And I am tired. A really good kind of tired. I feel so good having been on set again.

And tonight is the official start of my vacation.

Seriously. Aaaahhhhhh.

4 Comments:

Blogger vanou said...

I'm so happy for you!
We need to skype!

9:42 AM  
Blogger vanou said...

I'm so happy for you!
We need to skype!

9:46 AM  
Blogger LO said...

You must be quite excited, your visitors are coming, is that why you're on vacation?
As for the picture problem with the chair, don't forget that you're DOWN UNDER!!!this might explain why....
Enjoy Gisele and Michel.

8:03 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

oui tu n;es pas souvent sur skype...on pourrait se voir ...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home