Tuesday, March 13, 2007

When everything seems to suck.

So we didn't get the beetle. We were all ready to go see it, and just as we were leaving the house, my friend called me up telling me he had changed his mind and wasn't selling it anymore. Yeah. That sucks. I can understand why he wouldn't want to let it go, but I was really hagning to get it. And I tried looking for another one online and in the papers, and they are all too expensive for me to buy.
So that's one dream crushed.

Oh, and the house won't work out either. There was a million and a half people at the open house. But that's not the problem. The problem happens when you see guys in Armani suits asking the agent how much they could lease the house for. That's when you know there is no way you will get the place. Those guys are investors who are impossible to outbid because they are absolutely loaded with cash. And it's not the first time this happens to us. I have the feeling that anything relatively decent and in our price range will be taken from us by one of those Armani-Hugo-Boss-investor-guys. Call me negative, but I am just being realisitic. Nowadays, trying to get into the property market when you are not swimming in cash is harder than you can imagine.
And the longer you wait, the harder it will be. I am trying to stay positive, but with every property we lose, I am also losing hope, a little bit, to tell you the truth.
So when everything seems to suck and you feel like shit, what do you do?

1- Go for a long walk. Check.
2- Do some retail therapy. (cheap retail therapy for me right now, check.)
3- Have a drink. Check.
4- Get a new haircut, almost check. I am giving myself a colour and a cut tonight.

Before and after shots to come....

1 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

oui tu es jeune encore...et cela va venir ne t'en fais pas...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home