Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The best week ever

Maman and Papa visited last week.
They left exactly 8 days after their arrival. But it was pretty good, considering that Papa est à l'école et que Maman travaille tout le temps...I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was to see them.

I had the best time ever. I hope they did too. We did lots of stuff, went to the zoo (they patted a kangaroo) went down to the McLaren Vale wineries, a few beaches, a few pubs, and a few shops downtown. Went out to a few nice restaurants and ate lots and drank lots.

But I think the best part for me was just having them in my house. To cook dinner and sit at our dinner table. To hear them talk. Yeah. In the morning, just hearing them talk and stuff in the backround, that was my favorite part. We had fun as you can see on this picture I took of them one evening on Christies Beach. There was a nice breeze and suddenly their hair went up and they just started laughing. So I clicked. Mom, don't worry about how your hair looks, just look at how happy you two look together.


I might just frame that one.
I miss them already.

So who's going to be our next guest?

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

I so want it to be me!

12:01 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

yes that picture is great...love and fun on the beach...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home