Friday, March 17, 2006

Inspection

One thing I hate about living in a rental is the numerous inspections done by the property agents every few months. I don't like to know that while I was at work, someone snooped in and looked around the house, through my things, in my shower or in my stove to see if I (and Allen) keep the place clean enough for them to be satisfied.

I will tell you one thing. Allen is a clean freak. The place is always spotless because I try to keep up with him. We have an official cleaning day and everything.

And we never get a perfect score on one of those inspections. Why? Because the appartment itself is flawed. Even if we scrub the walls, they will never look spotless, because what they really need is a fresh coat of paint. They are not dirty, they are old. So it pisses me off.

I can't wait to have our own place.

2 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

c'est vrai que peinturer...cela requinque un appart...pis tu peux faire du design...

2:02 PM  
Blogger Mapie said...

I wish I could paint, but I am not allowed to. I can't wait to have my own place so I can do whatever I want with it.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home