Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another Picture

I am in the process of uploading pictures of the wonderful day I had last wednesday.
I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

But today, I will pull one out of the archives.
I took this one a long time ago.

It was the four of us. Janice, Ariane, Éric and myself. We had been working in Edinburgh for 3 months, where I met Allen, and we were off for a week up in the highlands. This is Ariane, sitting on top of the world, somewhere between the Loch Ness and Oban.

It was a very peaceful moment. I think something happened inside all of us during that trip. We were never exactly the same after that.

1 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

c'est une très belle photo...on dirait qu'elle a été prise à une époque lointaine...les couleurs sont même comme en sépia...
oui l'écosse est absolument superbe...il faudrait que je te montre mes photos de l'écosse un jour...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home