Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Wednesday Night Blues

It happens when Allen has been away for a week and a half, and I know it will be another 5 days until I see him. I start missing him.
I do like living on my own, but after a week and a half without the hubby, it gets tougher. So yeah. I can't sleep, I am bored and I miss my man.

It is so hot outside. Our cooler is at my father in law's, and I there is no way I can think of that can actually make me comfortable enough to fall sleep. I miss my cool and dry basement in Canada. It might be weird reading this considering you must all be freezing your asses off in your beds at night this time of year, but try to remember those moggy-too-hot-to-handle nights in august....they sucks.

I would kill for a fan right now.
And for a sleeping pill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home