Thursday, November 17, 2005

Can't sleep

I don't know why my sleeping patterns are always all over the place.
This morning, I could litterally not be bothered getting out of bed. I could have slept until noon.
And tonight, I was falling asleep on the couch at 10pm, which is really early for me.
Now, it is 1h30am and I cannot even feel the slightest drowsiness. This sucks.
I don't know what to do.
I have all the trouble in the world falling asleep, and the next morning, I can't get out of bed. I am so bored right now. Allen is completely knocked out. I envy him. He falls asleep as fast as my dad. Most likely on the couch or while reading a book in bed. And the next morning, he's up early and fresh as a daisy.

I wish I were a normal sleeper.

What do you do when you can't sleep?

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

I have a friend that says:
Sleep is like the metro,
if you don't catch the last one at night...
you have to wait for the early one in the morning...
and that can that a while...
in the meantime you wait...

=)

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

au pire des cas, quand tu as tout essayer, lecture, télé, parler, massage, etcc...et bien, tu vas prendre une bonne douche chaude, quasi brûlante, pour un bon 10 minutes, et habituellement, ca relaxe tellement que tu t'endore tout seul....
marie-claude xx

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home