Thursday, November 10, 2005

Adelaide Geeks





I was walking back from my new work place today and I passed through the Adelaide University Campus. Man, it looks like the old British Schools, you know? Really nice and grandiose and old. Nothing like the ugly ugly buildings of Concordia University on Maisonneuve Street....

What really impressed me was the number of statues of guys that discovered something or was important in a field of study. I didn't take the time to read all the signs on the bottom of the statues, I was exhausted, but I took some pictures. And that's only a few statues. There are many more around the campus.
And all around the city, for that matter. Seems like each time I walk downtown I see a new one I had not noticed before. I ll keep you posted. Everytime I see a new statue, I will take a picture and show you.


...I'm sure you can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

I'm just happy having any kind of post from your side of the world... statues or songs...

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home