Saturday, October 29, 2005

A good day

We woke up this morning, and ... went straight back to sleep. Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Perfect.

It was beautiful outside, a nice wind was blowing, the sun was shining and it was 28 degrees. We had a nice big breakfast, and did some chores in the house while listening to Radio-Canada Radio through the internet. My mom called. It was really nice.

We walked downtown to go and do my tax return, we met up with friends for a beer, and then went for a dinner for 2. Oh, and on the way, I saw the best bag...and Allen got it for me for my brithday. He will miss it- he's leaving for the desert again on monday...
I am not allowed to see the bag again, nor touch it, or use it. I am forbidden to do anything with it until the 7th. Fair enough.

We had a great late meal, and it was dark and lightly raining when we walked home.
Allen picked me flowers on the way back.
And now, he's fallen asleep on the couch next to me.

I wish things were like this every day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tu vis une vie que tout le monde voudrait vivre. J'adore juste en rêver en te lisant :)
luv
broxx

5:10 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

c'est pas mal ça...profites en quand ton amoureux est là...

alors c'est ta fête bientôt...va falloir te la souhaiter bien entourée...

bises

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home