Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm sick of waiting.

I am officially fed up.

I feel as if I am waiting for everything.
Waiting for the response from the government.
Waiting for the response from December Boys.
Waiting to move house next month.
Waiting for Allen to come home.
Waiting for the shooting to resume.
Waiting for the movies I want to see to actually open on screens here.
Waiting to see if I can come home for Christmas....

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

I'm sick of it, I want something to happen!!!

Arrrrhhhhh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
Level Platforms Managed Services Software for VARs Why has Managed Workplace become the new software standard for VARs providing proactive managed services to SMBs? $300 gets you 5 customer licenses and our ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

1:32 PM  
Blogger pappidou said...

tout vient à point à qui sait attendre...
good talking to you this morning.

XX

6:47 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

salut mp,

me too i am a bit alone but i am not waiting...either for phil to come back or for vanou new comment on the blog...he is working and she is boxing or partying...

take care dear mp, i am thinking of you...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home