Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm sick of waiting.

I am officially fed up.

I feel as if I am waiting for everything.
Waiting for the response from the government.
Waiting for the response from December Boys.
Waiting to move house next month.
Waiting for Allen to come home.
Waiting for the shooting to resume.
Waiting for the movies I want to see to actually open on screens here.
Waiting to see if I can come home for Christmas....

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

I'm sick of it, I want something to happen!!!

Arrrrhhhhh.

1 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

salut mp,

me too i am a bit alone but i am not waiting...either for phil to come back or for vanou new comment on the blog...he is working and she is boxing or partying...

take care dear mp, i am thinking of you...

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home