Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's late...

And I am watching an old episode of Grey's Anatomy while I am working on my forthcoming expo...yes, yes, I'll tell you all about it soon, promise.

Anyway. It's an old episode, and it's snowing on Seattle. Nice big flakes. Everything is white and it's nightime. I can hear the quiet muffled sounds of the city. I can feel the crisp cold air in my lungs. And it's fantastic.

Tonight, on the news, they said that it was going to be a cold night. 10 degrees. Yeah, right. '' Cold''.

I miss the REAL cold.


I know. Call me crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger pappidou said...

crazy!!

By the way, it's winter in Australia = 13- 16 celsius.
It's summer in Canada = 13 - 18 celsius...

Rain. Strong winds. Cold. Little sun, except for the next few days...

It's mid-July for God's sake!!!

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Christelle said...

I know what you mean about missing the cold... When I lived a year in Holland, when came Winter I missed having snow... Only crappy rain all the time! Gets depressing. But also it has it's upside... No snow to shovel and no car that doesn't want to start because it's too cold!! :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mélanie said...

Je veux voir ton matériel d'expo!!!
Miss u!
xx

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home