Monday, July 06, 2009

I know...

I am not writing much these days.
Lots of things up in the air.
Here's quickly what's happening.

1- I worked on a commercial this week, it's so refreshing to work at such nice and steady pace, having people around being so relaxed and unpressured. Also, being paid good money is really good. I could get used to that.

2- Got another iPhone! Yeah, the new one. I really missed my old one... and I realized I can skype from it. Very cool.

3- I am frantically preparing for my first ever photographic exhibition. I'll tell you all about it soon...

4- I am reading Lovely Bones. Good book. Really really good book.

5- We put curtains up in the living room. They rock my world. Yes, I am very easily pleased when it comes to homewares.


Ha! That's the Reader's Digest version.
Tell you all about it later.....gotta go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Allo, Je me suis aussi procurer le nouveau iPhone. Lots of fun.....Je ne savais pas qu'il pouvait supporter Skype. Je vais le mettre aussi. Roaming charges, here I come!!!!
A quand ton prochain voyage au Canada?
Bisou
Lorraine

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home