Monday, September 24, 2007

Diary of a kitchen renovation.

This is an introduction.

Pictures and stuff will have to come later, because I can t get to my computer because my office is completely overflown by stuff from the kitchen.

So here it is. The time has finally come. All my life I have waited to redo a kitchen. I could see it when we bought the house. The kitchen had to have a serious do-over. And thanks to our tax returns, now, we could finally do it. And it was also time to put our thinking hats on and our bargain hunter shoes on, because we had little time, and very little money to do it all.

The renos have been going on for 2 days now. Details and pictures to come.

All I will say today is that I am very proud of the choice of faucet Allen made this morning all on his own, he who is always so afraid to pick out anything by himself.

Yes, I am excited about a faucet. I have had dreams about my new sink.
Call me a remodeler geek.

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

remodeler geek!

i'm looking forward to the pictures!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home