Friday, September 21, 2007

Three years

Today, september 21st 2007, I am celebrating my third aussie aniversary.


I have been in australia for officialy three years today.
And I still can't believe it.

I took a moment today to think about what I have accomplished since I got here.
So much has happened.

I got married.

We lived at three different adresses, from the tiniest studio appartment in North Adelaide, to a quirky townhouse in the city, to our very own house in Morphett Vale.

We bought our first house. I bought my first car. And we have a dog now. And a veggie patch in the garden.

I have worked on 3 feature films, one of which went to the Cannes Film Festival, 5 short films, a ongoing television series and countless commercials, corporate and music videos.


I really have built a life for myself here.
I am proud.
Because it's not always easy to be all the way out here.

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Bravo MP, I'm really proud of you.
It's hard to be far away, but you accomplished great things for yourself. Congradulations!
Je t'aime

bisoux

1:42 AM  
Blogger pappidou said...

Nous aussi sommes fiers de ce que tu as accompli depuis ton départ du Canada.
Et ce n'est pas fini...

XX

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home