Tuesday, September 05, 2006

There's nothing like good coffee.

A month ago, I bought an espresso machine for Allen for our fifth aniversary.I really thought I had given him a great gift that he would really enjoy. He is working so much, and studying the rest of the time, so it's nice to be able to get good coffee, strong espresso or frothy capuccino right at home. I hit the jackpot. He loves it. He has a short black every day. It's really great.


I got the espresso machine strictly for Allen's benefit. That was the original thought. But now, I am enjoying it and using it just as much as he is. I am having lattes every day. It's fantastic. It gives me a kick in the morning, it's nice and warm and feels luxurious and I don't have to go anywhere to get one-except my kitchen. Don't know what I would do without it now.

A few years ago, there is no way I would have spent money on a home espresso machine.

Today, I would not replace it for the world.


mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home