Wednesday, April 26, 2006

We made it.


I woke up this morning to find the confirmation on a message the director
/producer /writer of our movie , Murali Thalluri sent me. Our film, Two Thirty 7, is going to the Cannes film festival!!!

Can you believe it?? The first feature film I ever worked on! And it was as first assistant camera. How great is this?!

I am so proud. Proud of the film, and of the people I have worked with. Murali is truly a great example of someone with a vision, and infinite ambition. Nick Matthews, the cinematographer/producer is so talented, ingenious, and the best mentor someone like me could ever ask for.
I am so excited!

I got my plane ticket in the mail from maman and papa today, so I will do everything I can to be part of the festival.

How could I miss it?
It would be the experience of a lifetime.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

« you made it »! your hard work, your own ambition, your own vision....you, made it all happen.
true, one needs a mentor.
mentor has to have the vision to see who he's dealing with, recognise the talent in front of him, and how this talent can evolve.
talent has to be patient, and keep pursuing the dream to live by what you love doing most.

what can we say, as parents, but how proud we are.

keep living your dream!

XX

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FÉLICITATIONS MA BELLE !!!!
je suis très fière de toi et je t'envois un gros bisou de st-bruno !

Bravo ! marie claude xxx

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job!!!
That is awesome!
Have fun over there!

Francis au Japon

10:36 PM  
Blogger johanne said...

bravo marie-pier...c'est le triomphe d'aller a cannes ...prepares ta robe pour la montee des marches...

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ou on peut voir un trailer de ce film STP !!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

félicitation la soeur. C'est vraiment une réalisation hors du commun. Je suis fier de toi. Quelle belle histoire de persévérance et de talent! Prépare tes bijoux et ta robe comme le dit si bien Johanne!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murali a beaucoup de tenacite - il faut tout pour la succes de votre film, Two Thirty 7.
Félicitations!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home