Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Up and down

Today, I am fluctuating.

It's raining. I am happy.
I was called into work at the last minute today. Not happy.
I learned we got the house we applied for. Very happy.
Learned we can't move into the house for another month. Very not happy.
I have the night off and it is cheap night at the cinema. Happy.
I think I lost my camera or it was stolen at work when I was taking pics of the restaurant. Very very not happy.

I m sorry, i have to go and turn the whole appartment upside down to find the bloody thing. it's driving me nuts.
wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis au Japon said...

wishing you luck right now!

6:24 PM  
Blogger appelsj said...

Good luck for the camera!
Congrads for the house!
Don't worry for the rest...

1:48 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

bravo pour la maison...
pis les cameras tu peux en avoir une autre...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home