Monday, January 23, 2006

I want to play that game too, it was fun to read Vanou

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD

- Waitress
- Photography teacher
- Apparitrice (studio and film technician)
- Motion Picture Camera Assistant (Loader, Focus puller)

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Man oh man. Too hard to say. There are too many.

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

- Alias
- Grey's anatomy
- Friends
- Extreme makeover home edition

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED

- Montreal
- Edinburgh
- Adelaide
- ... what next??

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION

- France
- Thailand
- Scotland
- USA

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

- Gmail
- Vanou's blog
- Steph's blog
- South Australian Film Corporation website

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS

- Anything by Michel Tremblay
- Anything by Bill Bryson
- Le Gout du Bonheur trilogy by Marie Laberge
- The Book of Answers by Carol Bolt

FOUR BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING

- Vanou
- Steph
- Papa
- Francis

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW

- Montreal
- Rennes
- Paris
- Anywhere cold.

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Hey you can't re-tag three of my four people... that means they'll have to do it twice... ;-)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Francis au Japon said...

Woohoo! I have been tagged by MP! Damn that means I have to do it...;-)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home