Monday, November 09, 2009

Short film.

Adelaide had a bad year.
One feature film. Only one shot in our state. One lonely one.
Thank God I worked on it!

So since June, not much is happening here. A few commercials, that's all, really.
The other movies that were supposed to shoot this year have been pushed to 2010.

In the meantime, I worked on a nice little short film with Nick last week, which was a lot of fun.I hadn't focus pulled in a while, and with a DOP like Mr. Matthews, you always get a run for your money. (85mm, wide open on super speeds (f1.3) anyone?!?! Yeah, try to focus pull a moving horse with less than half an inch of depth... Fun! And a sure fire way to get you back into the groove of it.)

There was lots of people to help us there, including a bunch of very helpful boys who are finishing their cinema degree at Flinders University. Another helper was a guy called Miles, taking stills with his handy Canon 5D. He took some good pics, and sent me one of my arm focus pulling the red. Nice.


So yeah, you can't tell it's me, but I know it is. So it's ok. I really don't have many pics of me working. So I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home