Monday, September 14, 2009

Ah, James.

My friend James from work finished before me today and I thought he had gone home.

Only, he came to see me a bit later with a piece of paper. He had gone in the computer in the office and got all the information about what I needed to do to get my passport renewed: where to download the right form, the number to call if I had a question, what to send in and how long it would take.

James and I have been working together for three years. We've gotten to know each other pretty well, and even though I only mentioned my expired passport in passing, I think he felt how much not being able to leave for Canada on a moment's notice really was bothering me. So he put on his 'Mr. Fix It' hat on and went on a mission. He's just like that. Very handy to have around the house, his fiancé says.

Like they say here: Bless his cotton socks.

Thanks, Jimmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home