Sunday, October 04, 2009

Love it.

There is nothing like finding a clothing company that seem to make stuff that just FIT you. It can be a rare thing, and that's how my love story with the Gap began. Didn't matter how tall I got or how many pounds I put on here and there, their garments always seem to fit me comfortably and correctly. And I could afford them. Once you know the marked down cycles, you never buy full priced items ever again.

In Australia, nothing seems to fit me.
Everything is made to fit pre-teens that have no boobs and hips like a 12 year old boy.

Frustrating.

But lately, there's been a wave of nice Gap things on ebay, all new, and cheap, even for shipping. After finding a nice pair of shoes on the official website and sending the photo to my mom, she searched the Gaps around Montreal and found them for me, and sent them in my care package. It is just wonderful. It really made me realize how much I miss the Gap. But I can't ask my mother to do that all the time.

So that's when I went on ebay and found a dress, and a nice zip up top. Getting them in the mail was like Christmas. And they fit. Perfectly. How nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger johanne said...

bravo! et ta mère est géniale!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Lili said...

Hey fake Aussie, just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great one and that youget spoiled rotten.
Boo sends her love as well.
Thant Lili

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home