Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New pictures on Flickr

Saturday, Allen and I took Chomsky on her first hiking trip. I was a beautiful day, and we were tired of being cooped up in the house either studying (him) or renovating (me) so decided to hit the hills near Goodwood road.
It was fantastic. Gum trees everywhere, creeks, hills covered with olive trees.
We could see the city and the sea from the hilltop.

The dog had a blast, and I took many pictures. I put them on flickr, you can access them throught the animated picture icon at the bottom right of the blog.
I also put up a few pictures of Charlie and Williem, just cause he's adorable.

bisous x

1 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

My god, two posts in two days! wow!
Great pictures. Chomsky is so cute cute cute! The picture of Allen and her is my favorite, love the one with the clovers too.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home