Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just about ready

So I have been packing non stop for over 4 days. I am so sick of it I am not sure if I will want to unpack once arrived on the other side...

But we pretty ready, settlement is tomorrow, and we get the keys at lunchtime. We are a bit afraid of what we are going to find in the empty house. Is it going to be clean? Probably not. But how BAD is it going to be? I want to be able to slab a coat of paint on my living room before we move all the big stuff on friday. So tomorrow looks like it's going to be a very VERY long and straineous day. And friday too.

But how exciting at the same time.

Our internet is being disconnected from our appartment tomorrow, and we will not be able to have it installed in our house for about a week. Cause believe it or not, the house doesn't have a telephone line installed in it. It's about 13 years old, and aparently, the previous owners only used their cell phones, and no internet. Yeah. So that's the first bad surprise. Hopefully, it will be the only one.

So I am sorry if I don't communicate for the next few days, I will as soon as we are settled in. There will be lots of before and afters to show.
Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Good Luck!
I'm off to France, Bulgaria and Greece!
Talk to you when I come back!
Bisoux

9:20 PM  
Blogger johanne said...

yesterday morning 2:37 was officially discussed on the program with rene homier roy and the critics were good...so let hope lots of people from montreal will go see it!!!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/d.php?21501

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home