Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Biggest Night.



Tonight will be one of the highlights of my career.
I am getting all frocked up and going to the premere of 2:37.
My first one. My first premere. The first real movie I worked on is finally finished, and I am finally going to see it!! My name on the big screen in the credits for the first time. Please, oh please, God, let it be spelled right......

The official website is now up and running, you guys can go see it, there are pictures and the trailer and everything...

www.twothirty7.com

I am so excited. It so official, so REAL you know? A REAL big movie. Its so strange. I guess with time you get used to things like that when you are in the business, but for now, I am all gitty, I cannot stand still.

I came back from the outback yesterday. Talk about good timing. It will be great to see the cast and crew again.
I'll tell you how it went tomorrow.
Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger PatLam said...

Told you it would happen some day.

12:43 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

congratulations and enjoy every minute of the premiere...

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home