Friday, December 12, 2008

My beautiful days.

The weather outside is frightful.
But the fire is so delightful.
But I've got lots of places to go.
Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow....

I love when my day is so well organized and that everything is so nicely timed that I get to do lots of different activities with different people, all in one day.

For example. Last sunday, I had my brother and my sister in law over for brunch. I had made lots of goodies and set up a nice table. We had a nice and lazy morning, with my dad and my sister that walked up a bit later. Then, we we were just leaving the table, my cousin Patrick and his girlfriend arrived to pick me up and take me to their new house in Laval for a grand tour, some interior design tips and a gorgeous High Tea they had put on. Then, we finished just in time for them to drop me off to my friend Mélanie's house for dinner (they had a dinner to go to in that area) and she and I walked to a theater near her house where our actress Maude was acting in a play.

How fantastic.

Today, I had a coffee in town with Janice, then met up with my sister in law Marie and we went to the Salon des Métiers d'Arts (A big indoor artisan market) and spent a wonderful afternoon browsing through more than 200 booths of really amazing and unique stuff. Then, we met up with my brother at the metro and went down to their house for a nice little dinner.


I wish all my days could be like that.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home