Friday, February 01, 2008

Une pause

Je viens d'écouter The Last Kiss.

Ça faisait longtemps que je voulais le voir. Je l'avais downloadé de l'internet, et je l'ai delete. Je n'ai pas été capable de l'écouter. Pas comme ça.
C'était le seul film que j'avais jamais downloadé.

J'ai acheté le DVD, je l'ai trouvé dans un thrift shop pour 4 dollars.


That movie struck a cord with me.
Well, yes, it would have anyway, I love Zach Braff. He's on my list.


Allen is not home tonight. He's staying at a friend's house because it was the Big Day Out today, a music festival. He went with lots of his friends.
Boy friends, girl friends.
I herd a name today, again. Also starts with an A.
I've never liked girls names that started with A, ecept Annie.

Can't help but wonder.

2 Comments:

Blogger appelsj said...

Hang in there sweety.
One day at a time.

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Last Kiss.. Loved that movie and bought it too... I hope someday I can find someone who loves me as Zach Braff's character in that movie loves his gf...... it was so sweet.

and big day out... love that festival. you should have gone too!! :)

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home