Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another one in the can.

'Angela's Decision' officially wrapped tonight.

Last shot: Scene 45, shot 145 take 3.
That's all folks.
Another film shot. I had a blast, saw another script become alive. Man, I never get tired of that. And with every shoot, I find my direction a little more. A great experience. Went lots of places I had never been.
Met loads of great people, but personnal favourite was my clapper-loader. Her name is Simone. We had a great time together, and I think we work well together.
Hopefully, this will be the start of a beautiful frienship, and a flourishing professionnal collaboration.

Two days ago, we shot in one of the locations in the middle of nowhere that was used for Wolf Creek. Man, it was scary just to be there. This is our: oh my God!!!! We are in Wolf Creek!!! pause.


The only one for tonight, I am exhausted, but I promise I will post more pics tomorrow.
Got heaps of good ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home