Saturday, April 03, 2010

Getting sorted.


Turn Left Here is starting up.

Etsy, Made it, and a website in the works.
I have sent off pieces to Cyprus, the USA and Sydney in the past couple of weeks.

Some of my pieces are available in Montréal, at Kokoon, on Bernard St in Outremont.

I am starting to tour the market circuit and setting up a really nice booth.

I am really excited about all this. It's been a while since I have enjoyed being in between movies. But now what I need to really get to work is actually have somewhere to work. I have new tools, new materials and shipments of findings coming in.

So I am officially in desperate need of a workshop. And while I am waiting to transfer the bed from the guest room / my office to Allen's office he doesn't need anymore, I decided to organize the space I do have and get rid of some stuff to make room for my new little business.

I never thought this would take so long.
It's been three days and my guest room/office still looks like a bomb went off in it.

I want to finish my sorting out so I can get back to work.
My creative juices are overflowing.

Pictures to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home