Thursday, February 16, 2006

I swear, I must be cursed

Remember I told you that bad things in the appartment only happen when Allen is away?

Like someone trying to break in from my back balcony and stealing stuff off it.

Or someone smashing the window of the car and stealing the radio.

Or when all the bulbs in the house went out at the same time and I had to figure out how to change them from the lights that come out of the walls. (pas évident)

Or the absolute gigantic cockroach I saw in the house but couldn't find after that.

Alright, look at this.

I know the picture is not great, but all of you out there who hate spiders have to understand how horrified I was to have to catch this 10cm long Huntsman in a tupperware to get it out of the house in the middle of the night. Because it was way to big to squoosh. This is the first time it happens, and OF COURSE, Allen is out in the desert.

Man, I hate spiders. I hate all insects that have fur. It's just not right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Francis au Japon said...

I was going to say the same thing....

8:49 AM  
Blogger johanne said...

oh elle était pas mal grosse...quelle sorte...j'aurais aimé cela la voir de plus près...noire ou brune?
ce n'est pas parce qu'elle sont plus grosses qu'elles sont plus dangeureuses tu sais?
mais c'est platte d'être loin de son homme,,,çà je le sais...on s'est envoyé des bouquets de fleurs le 14 février...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mapie said...

Elle était brune. Une Huntsman.
Pas la plus grosse que j'au vu, mais elle était quand même aussi grosse que ma paume de main. Pas le genre de truc que tu veux avoir dans ta maison quand tu t'apprêtes à aller te coucher...

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est ce que j'ai le plus haïs quand j 'étais en Australie.. Les insectes dans la maison! Les coquerelles ainsi que les araignées. Le premier soir de mon arrivée il y avait justement une huntsman dans ma chambre!!! J'ai rapidement ordoné à mon ami de la faire sortir dehors. Ouacheeeeeeeeee quel cadeau d'arrivée!!! Tu es plus courageuse que moi.. j'aurais pas pu la sortir moi même..

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home